Your privacy is important to us. Trading Academy is committed to safeguarding the privacy of your personal information. By accessing this website or other services we provide to you, you consent to Trading Academy collecting, maintaining, using and disclosing personal information as described below.
Trading Academy collects personal data in order to be able to monitor and improve the services which it offers to its existing and potential clients. Information will be collected when you complete an online application or when you access your account through our platform.
Trading Academy may derive information from your use of this website. This data may include site areas visited, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits, types of transactions conducted. We use aggregated user data to determine which areas of our website are preferred from users based upon traffic. Hence, we do not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page area performs overall.
Trading Academy may use your personal information for any of the following purposes:
- Identity confirmation and opening of your personal account
- Account management and maintenance
- Contact with you when necessary in relation to the services provided to you
- Provision and constant improvement of the services offered to you
- Management and administration of the services provided to you
- Provision of information to third parties where this is necessary to process a transaction or provide services which you have requested
- Provision of information we deem relevant to you
- Disclosure of information about users to regulatory and government bodies
- Disclosure of information to any authority to whom Trading Authority is required to disclose such information by law
- To tailor the website and other services we provide to you to your needs and interests
- Creation of anonymised statistical data